Hotel Rates Soverato, Italy
Rates at Hotel Gli Ulivi Soverato are per day per person
RATES YEAR 2019 (for minimum stay of three days)
|PERIODS||HALF BOARD per person|
|A||from 15/04/2019 to 01/06/2019||Euro 55,00|
|B||from 01/06/2019 to 06/07/2019||Euro 60,00|
|C||from 06/07/2019 to 20/07/2019||Euro 70,00|
|D||from 20/07/2019 to 03/08/2019||Euro 75,00|
|E||from 03/08/2019 to 24/08/2019||Euro 85,00|
|C||from 24/08/2019 to 01/09/2019||Euro 70,00|
|B||from 01/09/2019 to 15/09/2019||Euro 60,00|
ROOM RATES 2019 MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM – BREAKFAST INCLUDED
|SINGLE ROOM||DOUBLE ROOM (single use)||DOUBLE ROOM|
|MIN||Euro 45,00||Euro 55,00||Euro 65,00|
|MAX||Euro 85,00||Euro 100,00||Euro 130,00|
Supplement full board 15,00 € per person per day
- full board and half board supplements, in a single room in periods A and B Euros 15.00 – C and D Euros 20,00 – E not available.
- full board and half board supplements, in a double room for single use in periods A and B Euros 25.00 – C and D Euros 35,00 – E not available.
- Extra bed Euros 30,00
- Supplement rooms with small balcony: period B, C 10,00 euro per day; D, E € 15,00 per day.
- Cradle in period A, B, C Euros 10, 00 – in period D, E Euros15, 00
- Third bed reduction, from 2 to 6 years old -50%, from 7 to 14 years old -30%, over 14 years old 15% discount.
- Private beach: umbrella, 1 deckchair and 1 sunbed per room 12,00 EUR per day. Weekly pass € 60,00.
- Car parking included
- Family plan in period A, B and C, two adults + two children (aged 6-14), in the same room pay three adult rates.
- Newlyweds and elderly (over 70) in periods A and B: 7 days in full board or half board, at the price of 6 days.
- Tourist tax from 01 June to 30 September (€ 2,00 per day per person up to a maximum of 8 nights – children up to 10 years free)
- In period D, E the Hotel offers only full board and half board and minimum stays of 3 nights, room only for special cases to be considered.
- Bookings are demanding: in case of early departure, the client shall pay the room only rate for the remaining according to the rates for the period.
- The menu offers a choice among three first courses, three second courses, side dishes, fruit or dessert, drinks not included. Meals not taken won’t be discounted off the agreed half board or full board price.
- The rooms are generally available at 13:00 a.m. on arrival and must be left before 10.30 am on departure.
- No pets allowed.