Hotel Rates Soverato, Italy
Rates at Hotel Gli Ulivi Soverato are per day per person
RATES YEAR 2018 (for minimum stay of three days)
|PERIODS||HALF BOARD per person|
|A||from 15/04/2018 to 02/06/2018||Euro 50,00|
|B||from 02/06/2018 to 07/07/2018||Euro 55,00|
|C||from 07/07/2018 to 21/07/2018||Euro 65,00|
|D||from 21/07/2018 to 05/08/2018||Euro 75,00|
|E||from 05/08/2018 to 23/08/2018||Euro 85,00|
|C||from 23/08/2018 to 01/09/2018||Euro 65,00|
|B||from 01/09/2018 to 15/09/2018||Euro 55,00|
ROOM RATES 2018 MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM – BREAKFAST INCLUDED
|SINGLE ROOM||DOUBLE ROOM (single use)||DOUBLE ROOM|
|MIN||Euro 45,00||Euro 55,00||Euro 65,00|
|MAX||Euro 85,00||Euro 100,00||Euro 130,00|
Supplement full board 15,00 € per person per day
- full board and half board supplements, in a single room in periods A and B Euros 15.00 – C and D Euros 20,00 – E not available.
- full board and half board supplements, in a double room for single use in periods A and B Euros 25.00 – C and D Euros 35,00 – E not available.
- Extra bed Euros 30,00
- Supplement rooms with small balcony: period B, C 10,00 euro per day; D, E € 15,00 per day.
- Cradle in period A, B, C Euros 10, 00 – in period D, E Euros15, 00
- Third bed reduction, from 2 to 6 years old -50%, from 7 to 14 years old -30%, over 14 years old 15% discount.
- Private beach: umbrella, 1 deckchair and 1 sunbed per room 10,00 EUR per day. Weekly pass € 50,00.
- Car parking included
- Family plan in period A, B and C, two adults + two children (aged 6-14), in the same room pay three adult rates.
- Newlyweds and elderly (over 70) in periods A and B: 7 days in full board or half board, at the price of 6 days.
- Tourist tax from 01 June to 30 September (€ 2,00 per day per person up to a maximum of 8 nights – children up to 10 years free)
- In period D, E the Hotel offers only full board and half board and minimum stays of 3 nights, room only for special cases to be considered.
- Bookings are demanding: in case of early departure, the client shall pay the room only rate for the remaining according to the rates for the period.
- The menu offers a choice among three first courses, three second courses, side dishes, fruit or dessert, drinks not included. Meals not taken won’t be discounted off the agreed half board or full board price.
- The rooms are generally available at 13:00 a.m. on arrival and must be left before 10.30 am on departure.
- No pets allowed.